The ultimate way to own a Boat
The Yacht Collective shared ownership is a yacht syndication arrangement. Owners purchase equity in a boat and pay a monthly fee for maintenance expenses and running costs (excluding fuel). Your 1/4 or 1/6 ownership in the boat entitles you to a minimum of 80 / 54 days respectively and unlimited standby access (see below). As we only work with well recognised brands and all vessels are rigorously maintained the resale value at the conclusion of the term remains strong maximising your return.
What is included?
Yacht Collective managed boats are typically specified to a high level for simple and comfortable boating, depending on the model of boat this can include:
- Bow/Stern thrusters and/or joystick control on certain models
- Diesel heating
- Upgraded engine options for fuel efficiency and performance
- High quality interior fitouts including comfortable bedding
- Full cooking facilities inc. Stainless steel BBQ for summer cooking
- Built in power inverters and Shore power for 240VAC use
We also include everyday items and safety equipment that you need to get out on the water including:
- Safety gear inc. Lifejackets, Flares, EPIRB, Charts etc
- Rigid hull inflatable tender and outboard with custom stainless rear rails and davits (depending on model of boat)
- LPG Bottles (inc NZ Certified system)
- Quality Towels and Linens
- Everyday provisions such as cooking oils, salt and pepper, tea towels, Cutlery etc
Requests for additional items to be fitted to the boat or carried on board are available and at the discretion of other shareholders.